It’s 8 am and I can’t fall back to sleep
1. Im 5’8 tall.
2. I can sleep for 20 hours but still be tired.
3. Im a drop out.
4. I saw Lady Gaga live in 2012 and I cried so hard my eyes stopped working. Lol I got blood in my eyes
5. I love AHS.
6. My 45 year old mom loves One Direction more than I do.
7. All of my friends are either in a serious relationship or has a kid.
8. A girl in my town thats one year younger than me is pregnant. She’s a bitch and I think its just karma. (hilarious)
9. I play the piano and guitar.
10. I get free music lessons from a very talented lady cause Im the coolest.
1. I haven’t been drunk since I was 14.
2. My 18th birthday is 1 month before the 1D concert so I can drink beer on the concert yayyy.
3. In 2011 I dyed my hair pink. Rly pink.
4. Like all of my friends are blonde, and I know lots of people haha.
5. I love art, poems and old songs.
6. I don’t know and don’t care shits about fashion, I think its important to create your own thing and style and just go for whatever u like instead of listening to an article telling u what to look like.
7. I love winter but I hate snow.
8. I take my anger out on Sims, I kill my sims all the time……
9. I live in Sweden.
10. No foundation works on my skin, they get all too oily and it looks awful after a few hours.
❅ ❅ ❅ Pastel Tie Dye tutorial COMING TOMORROW ❅ ❅ ❅
Subscribe to our YouTube channel HERE
Well damn you good looking boy
Express your opinion and feelings but don’t be an asshole.
- Favorite member:
- Prettiest member:
- Member I Wanna Marry:
- Member I Wanna Be Best Friends With:
- Favorite song:
- Unpopular Opinion:
hiiiiii, I didn’t mean to send that last message on anonymous even, but here’s the best photo of my hair that I could find. There’s more than likely more on my blog. I’ve been dying a test section of my hair and maybe it’s cause I’m not leaving the bleach in long enough, but it’s not getting light enough and it’s so frustrating. I was planning on doing a lilac dip dye/ombre to see if I’m comfortable with the color. Thanks for the help babe xx
Hii. Yes, you need to bleach your hair and let it stay in way longer, your hair is quite dark and you need to bleach it a few times to get to that light yellow color so you can get started on the fun part. If you put a bag over your hair, the heat will stay and it’ll make the bleach work even better. Its when the dye gets dry, the color stops working. Also read the instructions on the bleaching package so you know exactly how to do it. Just don’t forget to take care of your hair, wait a few days/a week between the bleaching and use a hair mask to bring your hair back to life cause bleaching really damages the hair. If you can’t get your hands on the Bleach London products, I would suggest that you order Fudge dynamite mask cause I think that mask does miracles. Fudge is a brand I really recommend! I think you’d look realllllll good in lilac hair babes, if you don’t like it you can always dye your hair back to brown ahha :) what would the world look like without any hair dye ayy?! pretty damn boring if you ask me ahha.
Hope this helped a tiny bit and please send pictures of your hair later, I’d love to see how it looks! x